Monday, March 30, 2009

Nick!


This Coming Outing

This Saturday we are going to Wild Wild Wet!!! Well yeah yeah yeah!
But... I have a problem and the problem is that I have absolutely no idea who's going or not!
So please please, in anyway, in any form and anyhow just find a way to contact me and tell me whether or not your coming! So this will make my life more easier and smoother for me to organise the outing! Please!

If you don't know my contact simply just ask any of your classmates I'm sure there's SOMEONE in the class who knows my number!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i just don't wish to just type my number here... you know! Dude, who would be so insane to put their number over here... anybody can see this blog... you understand? If you don't, your an idiot... face it!


Earth Day

Well I did my part, did you? F***ing morons for those who didn't!
If you have a hard time switching off your nightie lights... here's the tips!
(Especially for those gay boys who are afraid of the dark!)

Just simply call up a couple of friends and get out of your house, go to the town, city or whatever place you desire and wa la, no problem with the lights but of course remember to switch it off before your out!

Try it next year!
Gay boys!


By the Way
I think this blog name of ours is gay, same goes to the person that created it!
Not me though! I'm just the guy that update it!
Don't take it personally, creator of this blog!

you know who's I'm referring too right? Just keep it you and me... ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment