Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sad sad news guys...

Most of you guys already knew about it, the cancellation of this coming outing, Wild Wild Wet, due to too much people not be able to make it for this outing...

I'm very sad about it and I hope this will not happen next time, not just come for the sick of coming or what ever it just coming together and have fun to bound together as a class rather than together and do school assignment, that would suck because for sure there would be conflict here and there!


Well, BUT THE LAST WEEKEND OUTING WILL STILL BE ON, so I really really hope everybody are gonna be able to make it and everybody will have fun... I guarantee you!
We are going town to shop, pool, LAN, movie, what ever you name it! Don't have the cash? Don't worry we're not gonna spent just the food!
Please let me know if your coming or not! Type it in the Cbox and sms me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment